1. Please keep your
site clean & orderly. Do not place food or non-burnable materials in the fire rings. There are garbage dumpsters provided.
2. Please observe our quiet hours between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. All visitors must be out of the park by 10:00
p.m. All children must be back on their own site by 10:00 p.m. unless accompanied by an adult. This will be strictly enforced.
3. Pets must be kept on a leash, picked up after, not allowed in pool area or any of the buildings and must be
attended at all times. Please do not leave your pets unattended without previous permission from the campground owners. CAMPERS
WHO LEAVE ANIMALS UNATTENDED WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!.
4. Any type of off-road vehicles such as mini-bikes, 4-wheelers
and unregistered motor vehicles are not permitted.
5. All motorized vehicles must be operated by licensed drivers
at a safe speed not to exceed 5 M.P.H. and must be driven for transportation only. Please do not cruise the campground and
please avoid excessive entrances and exits. Violators will be asked to park permanently in parking lot and walk to their site.
This will help make our campground a safer and more pleasant place to relax.
6. No traffic allowed after midnight.
If you return to the campground late, please park in parking lot and walk to site.
7. NO washing of motor vehicles
allowed on site or on the grounds. Strictly enforced. There is a convenient car wash located behind gas station next door.
8. Absolutely no bicycles after dark or on the paved portion of the park near the office. All bicycles must remain
on the gravel roads only and must obey the speed limit as posted (5 mph). No cutting through sites, no bicycles in or around
playground, rec hall, pool. Do not ride on grass areas other than on own site. Violaters will have biking privileges revoked!
9. Please, no electric heaters. Air conditioners on 30 amp only, and at an additional $2.00 per day.
10. Tenants are responsible for all their visitors. All visitors must stop stop at the office and pay a visitor fee and
visibly display their car passes at all times. VISITORS WHO DO NOT REGISTER WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Visiting hours are until
11. Washing dishes in restrooms and laundromat is not permitted.
12. Do not cut trees or
damage bark. No chain saws permitted. No drilling, bolting, screwing or nailing allowed in trees.
are responsible for the conduct of their children as well as their guests. Children should not be left unattended or without
parental supervision at any time. Abusive and profane language will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave.
14. When in doubt of a rule, please ASK.